Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest Blogger - Julie from Singing Three Little Birds

 I hope you are enjoying all my guest bloggers as much as I am.
Its so great to get new ideas and learn about some new blogs!
And a big thanks to all of my guest bloggers. . . you all are great!
Now onto our guest for today - lets show her a big Ready-Set-Create welcome!


Hello and thanks for having me here today!

My name is Julie and I write a little blog called Singing Three Little Birds. When I'm not blogging about my crafts and kids, creating new items for my etsy shop or chasing my kiddos around, I work full-time as a children's librarian. I am a pretty busy mom!

This month I challenged myself to create a new rose everyday. Being a really busy mom and all, I haven't come close to creating one everyday but it has been fun trying. I have been using different materials that I haven't tried before.
Here are a few favorites.
White lace
Denim
Double ruffle ribbon
A zipper!
Have you challenged yourself recently? I'd love for you to stop by and tell me about it.
I also have a weekly linky party called Inspire Me Mondays.
Come link up your projects and show me some inspiration.

Thanks so much for having me here today! I hope you'll stop by soon.
Julie @ Singing Three Little Birds

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails