Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Monday, February 21, 2011

A gift for someone HOT in your life!

I want to share with you what I did for my hubby this year for V-day.
Something simple, inexpensive, thoughtful, cute and something he'll totally love. . .
Snacks!

I made him a basket of HOT snacks and goodies.
My theme was obviously to let him know how hot I think he is!  Cute right?!

I included in the basket many of his favorite snacks, all spicy or HOT!
Hot Tamales, salsa, flaming hot cheetos and munchies, hot cocoa packets, spicy V-8 juice, red hots, etc.
I also made a few little cards {complete with images of flames} to let him know how HOT he is!

Though I used this as a Valentines day gift, this would be perfect for any occasion. . . birthday, anniversary, or a just because gift.
What man doesn't love his snacks. ☺
I hope some of you can get some use out of this. . . We're all looking for new ideas!


3 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

I think our husbands would get along really well! My husband loves every single thing you put in that basket.

Heather said...

What a cute idea! My hubby is turning 40 in a couple of weeks...this could be a fun little gift to have for him.

Idiopolis said...

Great ppost thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails