Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bee Thankful Thanksgiving Printable

Tis the Season to be thankful!
I don't know about you, but I love a cute little reminder to be thankful and to count my blessings.

So I made this cute little Bee Happy, Bee Thankful print to put in my frame on my entryway table.
Really, at this time of year I am reminded of just how fortunate many of us are, me especially, and there is absolutely no reason not to be happy and thankful!

 If you want to print your own, here you go - especially for you.

 I also made this other print and put it in a frame and it works just like a dry erase board.
Now we can write down our blessings one by one each time we are reminded of something else we are blessed with.

Its a super easy way to count your blessings.
If you'd like one to frame for yourself, once again, go ahead and take it.
Just right click on the printable and save them to your computer then print and frame!


All I ask is that you tell people where you got them. :)

Happy Crafting, and remember to count your many blessings!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

Love this! You are awesome for sharing these with your readers for free!

Related Posts with Thumbnails