Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wall Collage

A new house with lots of empty walls is a project in and of itself. I saw a great idea from Make it and Love it to do a picture frame collage on the wall!

I started with the empty wall in our entryway. I cut out pieces of paper the same size as all the frames I wanted to use and started arranging the papers on the wall in stead of the pictures. This way I wasn't making extra holes in the wall. Wonderful!
It took me quite a while to get it just the way I want it, but once I had it, Voila!! It turned out great, and I love it!!
Look at all the wonderful pictures I get to display now!
I'm going to have to use this technique again!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails