Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Merry Christmas in July!

Who doesn't love getting presents?!

Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous hosted a Christmas in July party.
Everyone who signed up made a present for someone else.

Wanna see what I got? I got this super cute necklace that fits in perfect with my love of all things black and yellow!!
It was so nice to know that Amy had spent the time to get to know what I'd like and make me such a pretty and thoughtful gift!

Speaking of my love of black and yellow. . . See what I made for my gift-ee. . .

This cute bill holder for her kitchen (much like the one I have in my kitchen)
and its black and yellow!

Thanks Linda for setting up all this fun gift giving! I cant wait to do it again in the future!

3 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Aleesha,
That necklace ROCKS!!! She did such a great job on it. Black and yellow are so nice together. And that bill holder is super cute! I'm sure your giftee loved it :) Thanks for showing off your gift! I love seeing what everyone made.
Merry Christmas in July!
Linda

Mandy England said...

Both are SO cute! Love the black and white :]

Big and Little said...

What a fantastic necklace.Your gifter, Amy, is very clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails