Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Little Organization Needed!

New house, New office.
I needed some organization for my desk.
I didn't want to spend a lot of money.
We had Spaghetti-O's for lunch.
That's when it hit me.
Cute huh?!

This little can is all I need.
Dressed up a bit of course!
A little bit of fabric and a hot glue gun can do wonders for a little tin can!

Look how cute!! Perfect! I already had the fabric and the Spaghetti-O's. . . What a great way to recycle huh?
A little felt on the bottom protects my desk from any damage. Yay!
I know you're wondering. . .
but no, my desk does not smell of Spaghetti-O's.





8 comments:

Wendy said...

How very resourceful, Aleesha!
Love your fabric choices, too:)
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation
www.faithfultojesus.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

so fun! I love those fabric colors!

Polly said...

It's amazing what a little fabric will do, isn't it!
I've done a lot of little projects like yours. Come check them out! http://learnandgopollyco.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I am LOVING your blog...it's fabulous, fabulous! That flower below is adorable! Visiting from TGC...and your newest follower! Happy Friday!

Angie Holden said...

Visiting from new friend friday! My son loves spaghettios! Love what you did with em!!

Helby said...

Happy New Friend Friday!
I've made can containers like this, but I didn't think to put felt on the bottom. Great idea!

The 3 Bishops said...

Hello !! Stopping in from New Friend Friday. Love your Blog !

Follow me @ The3Bishops.blogspot.com

Happy Friday !

Jeannette said...

I LOVE those fabric choices! Too cute. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails