Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I got Chocolate in my Tummy!

Everyone loves something yummy for the tummy and anyone who knows me knows how much I love chocolate!  
I've got quite a tastey recipe for you, some really great
Chocolate Fudge Frosting

I made this myself a while back to top some brownies and Ummm was it good!
It tastes almost like the store bought kind you get in a tub but its better and you can make it to whatever consistency you'd like.
In case you're interested in making it here it is

Chocolate Fudge Frosting
1/2 C Butter
3/4 C Cocoa
2 1/4 C Powdered Sugar
1/4 C Milk
1 t. Vanilla

Melt the butter on the stove then add the cocoa.  Mix well and cook until boiling.  
Take off the stove and cool.  
Once cool add the vanilla and then alternately mix in the powdered sugar and the milk until the desired consistency is reached.  
Then add to your favorite treats and there you have it!  

It also makes a super yummy cookie sandwich!  
 One wont hurt. . . 
Now, Go and make yourself something yummy for the weekend!



10 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh yumminess!!! That looks devine. How can you stop at just one though??? Mmmmm. Now I really really want one. Thanks for linking this up. Yum!

Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

Oh that looks yummy!
I'm a new follower from "new friend friday"

http://teampipkin.blogspot.com

Cheap2Chic said...

That is VERY cruel you bad girl! xx

Kristen said...

ah yummy! Found your blog from the Friday blog hop :) I love discovering new crafts to do :)

Brandy said...

Wow it looks delicious! I want me so chocolate now. Stopping by from New Friend Fridays.

http://spottedsmiles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my word! LOL Those look heavenly. Unfortunately, I can never eat just one and I started my diet this week. Believe, I WILL remember this ;)

Angela Friend said...

Hi! I am just stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Friend Friday! Your blog is just full of really great projects! I really like your subway art you made with STICKERS! Great idea!
Have a great weekend!
Angie
www.paintingchic.blogspot.com/

devin said...

i so love these! i will have to try to make some as soon as i have a reason for yummy treats. or...maybe just for myself!

Vanessa said...

MMMMmmmm thats looks sinful!!

Laura said...

Delicious! I could go for one of these right now!

Feel free to stop by my Etsy shop for free earring Fridays! http://www.etsy.com/shop/alongfortheride

Related Posts with Thumbnails