Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cute Button Rings!

I'm totally into making my own jewelry right now. I love to wear something new that I've made! Most recently I made the cutest and easiest button rings.

If you're looking for a quick, easy project with fab results, this is it!
Three steps and your done.

The supply list is also totally short. . .
A tiny bit of fabric
Button Making kit
Mod Podge
Metal Adjustable Ring Base
Glue Gun

1. Make yourself a couple fabric covered buttons (the same ones I used here.) Button making kit can be found at Hobby Lobby or probably any craft store.



2. Put a couple of coats of Mod Podge on your button (this step could be skipped but the Mod Podge will make it shiny as well as keep it nice and clean.)

3. Once the Mod Podge is dry, Hot glue your button to your ring base.
And there you have it! Cute!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love, i love!!! I need to make me some of these...thanks for the idea!

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Marketing Monday to say Hi! I am a new follower. I love this craft!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! cute as can be! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...

Isabel Marques said...

Hi! Cute litle things you have :) I too love button rings and I love to created them, but can I ask you whwre you found the kit to to make it? I'm from Portugal and I haven´t seen that :s or it is made by same way as badges? Kisses, thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails