Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies + Printable Recipe Card

Ummmm. . . I love me some peanut butter cookies!
They are so yummy and they remind me of being a kid. :)

I've got a super good recipe for peanut butter cookies requiring no flour!
Lots of us are trying to reduce the amount of flour we eat these days, or gluten, or maybe you just want one less ingredient in your recipe.
Whatever the case may be, these are the cookies for you my friends!
Don't those look good?!  They taste good too!

Here is everything you'll need to make them.
 Mix ingredients together in order shown. (recipe below)
 Scoop onto cookie sheet and give them their famous peanut butter cookie sugary criss-cross
 Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes - until they are just slightly brown - and there you have your cookies!

And if you like them you can print out my little recipe card.  Maybe even put it in your new recipe book.  **wink, wink!**



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails