Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Enjoy looking around, and please say Hi!

Monday, April 18, 2011

You are my sunshine printable

Remember me?
It's been a while.
But I've got a little something for you today.
A very Springy/Summery printable!

This song has a special place in my heart.
I remember it being sung lots when I was a kid, and my hubby likes to sing it to me now. 
*blush*
 And we all can use a bit more sunshine in out lives.
Not to mention my love of all things yellow!
So enjoy this printable. . . I hope you can find a use for it!


2 comments:

Path said...

I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.Thanks for sharing.Thanks for sharing.

Jersey City Movers said...

Loved reading this thaank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails